The charging structure for Mediation is as follows:-
1. An initial in-take session where Ivana Radovic will spend approximately 30 minutes to a maximum of 45 minutes with each party. If both parties attend this will total £180.
2. If one party does not take up the invitation to mediation then Ivana will convert the meeting to a Mediation Information Assessment Meeting and charge £108. So the attendee can produce the form required take Court Proceedings.
3. If the in-take session goes onto a full session of mediation with both parties, then each mediation session will usually take approximately 1½ hours and will be charged at £360.
4. The average number of sessions would be 1-2 for children only, 2-4 for finance only and 3 6 for children and finance.
5. If mediation leads to a resolution then Ivana will draft up the Understanding and will charge between £150-£180.
"I would like to say thank you for your help, support and guidance over the last two and a half years. Obviously should I need further assistance in the future I shall not hesitate to call you guys."
"We were very pleased to have Jade as our solicitor, the service was excellent and we felt kept in the loop which minimised stress"
"Domini was very fast and efficient in carrying out her work for me - she was also very good at explaining things to me"
"Jade Shelton was absolutely fantastic!! Professional and proactive at all times."
"I have used Tracey Laflin at Gotelee on a number of occasions and in my opinion, she is simply the most efficient conveyancing solicitor I have ever worked with. From the outset, she took the time to understand my specific business requirements and to date, she has exceeded all of my expectations."
- Dale Fiddy - Portobello Developments Ltd
"This is by far the go-to firm for any issues. You are made to feel valued from the outset and they are so confident in what they do. Wouldn't recommend any other. Thank you Hugh and Max."
- Ros Jones
"“ This is the second time we have used Tracey for the conveyancing to buy our new home. She is always completely approachable, she has helped us along the way with advice and useful tips that has helped lessen the stress. We have complete confidence in her and would not hesitate to recommend her to our friends and family”. - Peter Dawes, Cater Dawes Financial Planning "
"Approachable, very efficient, always willing to take my calls and update me."
"The ease that we could access and speak to Pat Smith - Thank you"
"Prompt, helpful, polite and very professional service"